MAS has developed an Ethics Training Session available upon request by any Department.
- Ethics – principles relating to right and wrong conduct.
- Strong ethics means treating others right and doing what is right.
- Ethical standards in the workplace are important to the success of an employee and their organization.
MAS has developed a Fraud Training Session available upon request by and Department.
- Your “average” fraudster:
- Worked in an organization for many years
- Considered trustworthy
- In a more senior position
- Occupational Fraud Red Flags:
- Does not seek promotion.
- Rarely takes holidays.
- Tends to shift blame and responsibility for errors.
Be alert so a situation can be avoided
Internal Controls Training
- General IC Sessions – held twice a year.
- IC Training with IC IQ quiz – upon request.
- IC Training – Faculty Focused – upon request.
- IC Presentation